Ultimate Family Car
By FamilyGuy on
2006 Mercedes-Benz R-Class R350 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
I have 2 young children and to accomodate my family I have driven another German Luxury SUV, Japanese SUV, and a Luxury midsize Sedan. Unfortunately, none of them never worked. The German SUV drive was too truck-like and the passanger interior was smaller than what I hoped for (no 3rd row seats). The Japanese SUV, was class leading in space, but the ride was not as smooth or quiet as what I got from my German SUV. Moreover, the 3rd row, was very difficult to get in and out of (BTW-this problem is common amongst almost all SUVs with 3rd rows). The German luxury sedan's ride was great, but the size didn't fit. I have found that the R-class gives me the room I need and a great ride.
Favorite Features
The passenger interior space - Truly fits 6 full-sized adults. Easy access to 3rd row. The sporty look, compared to any other vehicle that can fit at least 6 adults this is a great looking vehicle. The quiet ride. Its amazing that the driver can easily hear the people in the 3rd row.
Suggested Improvements
More cargo space, I know that the cargo space was compromised for more passanger room, but I would like to see and extended version that give you at least 6-12 inches more of cargo length.