Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

Good ML
By happy

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this SUV as a second hand from the MB dealer in Vancouver Canada. When got car it had 10000 km ,the car works pretty good till now i drove about 30000 km in 8 months , it never let me down .

AWD is excellent no matter on or off road, especially on snow or ice. Just put winter tires which you will love about 4matic from MB! Big space, good mileage for a powerful v6 ,

Navigation system , memory seat , second row seat is not comfortable as X5, roofrack without the crossbar,

ML 350
By Dave

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Had the vehicle more than a year and we were worried about some of the negative reviews on it before we got it. Fortunately, we got a great vehicle. Drives magnificently. No probelms with any part of the vehicle. Definitely recommend it to friends.

Perfect size for a family of five.

Bigger side mirrors

ML350
By ram

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The only problem I have had is one of the chrome wheels had a crack in it. It was replaced with no problems, except that it took 2 days to get a replacement. But the dealer gave me a replacement vehicle so there was really no problem. Another problem (but not with the car) is it is very easy to go very fast in this car and not feel like you are even moving, its so smooth for an SUV.

Ease of driving and believe it or not I love the steering column mounted shift lever and the steering wheel shifters. It becomes second nature in no time at all.

The price could be lower, but then I guess it wouldn't be a Mercedes

Great SUV
By agrayson

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my ML 350 in January 2006. I have experienced an airbag malfunction warning and most recently the battery/brake warning came on. I also had to take it in because I could not reach Tele Aide. All in all I love the car and get a free loner when there is a problem. I owned a 2004 ML 350 had no problems but this one is much more comfortable.

Sound system, steering, interior design, roomy cargo area, CD system

Larger side mirrors and more user friendly NAV system. Bluetooth needs to be included.

Call the dealer again!
By adydoo

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This vehicle is very comfortable. The navigation system could be improved a bit.It's difficult to enter information at times. In my first year I had to take it to the dealer 2 times, and now working on my third, for things like dying battery, non-operable cd changer and now the moon roof squeaks bad and does not always want to close all the way. I have not had any mechanical problems only small issues so it is all good. Some of the issues have been a hassle but I would and probably will buy another ML.

Performance. Sound system. Moonroof. Adjustable steering wheel. Doors do not squeak like my previous BMW.

Make it easier to enter info on navigation system (street names). Equip all with seat memory for multiple drivers.