2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:
ML350
By cleo on 07/18/05 08:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Tthis is an excellent driving machine. I love the sturdiness of the vehicle when you go around curves, and how it grips the road in the rain.

Awsome Benz
By Ken E on 07/14/05 20:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This is an awesome SUV. It truly rides like a car, handles corners well, and the ride feels like floating on air. The power of this new engine is astonishing, a slight press on the gas pedal, and you can feel yourself being pulled by the 350 engine.

ML500
By Jagvinder Singh on 07/12/05 12:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

The ride is very smooth. It's very spacious fon the inside. It's easy to park, and/or able to be u-turned in a small space. It doesn't run, but instead flies, while kissing the road. It's a must-have toy, though it gives only 20.5 mpg on the highway.

ML350 New Owner
By Fordpi on 07/09/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have only put about 600 miles on it. I am a strong Toyota fan and my husband loves his Yukon, but the comfort of the ML350 is inspiring. We continually fight over who gets the Mercedes. The seats wrap around you and the ride is quiet. It is roomy, but not too big.

The best car ever
By tj on 06/30/05 11:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I got the ML350 with the suede seats which are very comfortable, and the 3 zone air conditioning system which keeps everyone satisfied. I definitely recommend the purchase of the ML350.

2006 Mercedes 350ML
By Joe on 06/28/05 05:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

A winner. Superior to 2002 ML, it rides like a sedan. Standard features, plus sunroof and one interior package with leather inserts areall you need. Auto trunk opening is required for little women. The shift lever on steering column seems strange at first. Loads of standard features rather than extras on most of the competition. I never plan to off road. The only drawback is that it still uses premium fuel. My wife really likes it a lot. Not your Durango or Explorer, far more upscale and shows it. Smooth ride, and handles well. It has all the engine needed for city and highway driving. I highly recommend this car if you can afford it.

Fantastic!
By Jon on 06/24/05 19:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML500 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

A beautiful, thrilling blast to drive. The ML500 is eye catching and the performance matches the wonderful design. I have owned many vehicles, This tops the list, and I am glad my Volvo XC90 is history.

Better Luck Last Year
By KL on 06/16/05 23:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I had a 1999, then a 2002 ML 320. We set our hopes too high for the 2006. So far we have been less than satisfied. It has been the shop for erratic transmission shifting in stop and go traffic, and the transmission is noisy when shifting into park, reverse etc. Lots of plastic, you can see the Chrysler influence. No additional storage under seats. On the open road, the ride is smooth and more quiet than previous models. Hope they figure it out because the overall design is great. I should have kept the the '02 at least until they worked out the kinks. Although, we may have a lemon on our hands.

Mercedes
By smith on 06/16/05 19:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

From the moment I drove my ML350 off of the car lot I felt like I was just behind the wheel and the Mercedes drove me home. The SUV handled like a sports car and hugged the road. I parked the car in my garage and I didnt want to get out. Much better than my wife's BMW X5. I'm truly impressed.

Alabama's Finest
By ngb3 on 06/16/05 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

An excellent, competent vehicle on the road. Pretty good off road too. Very comfortable and safe. Good economy given the size and weight of the car. (Avg 20 on highway, 16 in city.) All switches are where they should be. Computer takes some getting used to, but it's easy when you know what you're doing. Practice before you go on the road. AC is very effective. Gearbox is one of the best I have seen on any vehicle. Very roomy inside. Airbags everywhere ! If you want an 8 seater, wait for the R-class. This is the most quiet SUV I've ever driven...Watch the speedometer. The vehicle is deceptively fast. Besides the large blind spot at the back, they're worth the wait and the money. Well done Mercedes !

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.