2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.0L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Sorry Lincoln and Caddy 10K

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Sorry Lincoln and Caddy 10K update.
By kkakear on

2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Just turned over 10,000 miles and had first service performed. Absolutely no problems or issues in the first 10K unlike the Jag I traded in or any car or truck I have EVER owned. The car does not feel very fast but it is deceiving how fast your are going because you don't feel the speed. The Gracenote database is quite involved to set up: you have to think like an engineer but the HK sound system rocks and makes it worthwhile. Dark Side of the Moon has stuff on it I have never heard. This is my first Mercedes, like most everyone here and I will be back for another.

Favorite Features

Styling is standout and timeless; no confusing this car for any other brand. Seats and driving position are perfect. Even the fuel filler door and gas cap are well thought out.

Suggested Improvements

Minor stuff. Always more horsepower and/ or better gas mileage. Sport setting for transmission should stay in "sport" and not need to be reset whenever the engine is shut off. Bigger trunk opening would be helpful.