Pleasant Surprise
By John Byrne on
2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)
I have been a Camry owner for 11 years and loved it. Decided to take a step up and looked at BMW, Lexus, Acura and Audi and decided on the C-300. It was a bit like Golidlox, the BMW too performance oriented, the Lexus to posh and soft, but found the MB to be pretty much in the middle and like the looks. Loved the ride and looking forward to seeing how it performs in the winter. I also knew that I would be sacrificing something on the mileage side, both with the premium fuel and the larger engine but the trade off has been a fair one. So far I think I made the right decision. The dealership couldn't have been better
Favorite Features
It's definitely a car for someone who does a lot of driving. the seating and cabin comfort are superb, the Harmon Kardon sound system is first rate as well. overall a very simple but smart interior layout.
Suggested Improvements
The rear seating is pretty tight but 95% of the time it's just me driving so it really doesn't matter. the truck space is not huge and it took a while to learn not to stand up with the lid open!!! A few head knocks later I learned to back away. Still would like to see better fuel economy.