2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Solid Value
By bunnfer on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth highway ride, quiet, confident brakes, all modern safety features standard. A solid value in this crowded field and a great alternative to the omnipresent 3 series.

Nice Car...
By Benzita on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a very young student. I just began driving no more than three years ago and decided to invest in a Mercedes. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my C-Class.

C 230
By ENDEAVORUS on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The MB C230 is extreamly fun to drive and an absolute pleasure to own. Numerouse safty and comfort features reasure the driver and give it a smooth ride usually associated with larger cars, coupled with the agility of a small sports coupe.

4Matic in Alaska
By Engineerat DOT on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent cold weather auto. Great reliability and handling in the worst conditions. However, the cupholders in the front are useless. Too close together and awkwardly placed...surprising for a Benz.

C240 4 Matic
By hobbie1 on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Dealer was excellent, easy to deal with. Salesman David was great. Car is fun to drive, very quiet. having trouble getting away from my wife and daughter. No issues at delivery.

Awesome car
By mperper on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The C230 is great! Fun to drive, but engine is a bit small. My favorite car so far!

My Review
By mvp on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Overall, this year with this car has been great. Mercedes builds a car that you truly want to keep and feel good every time you get into it. I will definitely buy another mercedes. The service dept has done a tremendous job and take wonderful care of their customers.

Sweet
By Buzzzz on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The 230's supercharger is one of the greatest things about this car. The first three gears will put a smile on your face and the grip is amazing.

Fantastic automobile
By powstmn on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I get in my car, I smile uncontrollably. Performance is great, I can go as fast as I would ever want to, the finish and materials are top- notch, it feels like the S-Class, and I can't wait to try out the 4-matic in the Snow. On top of this, I get better mileage than I did with my VW Jetta. I have become a Benz lifer; I can't imagine driving anything else.

AMG for <$60k
By N Blando on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C32 AMG 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl S/C 5A)

Benz and AMG for less than 60k. Fabulous car. Best of both worlds. Engine has much more HP potential! Buy a pulley!