2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2.3L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - I love my C230K, perfect

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I love my C230K, perfect for a 1st car.
By Suzanne on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I bought a 2002 certified pre-owned C230K coupe and I have had no problems with it at all! It has new brakes and the tread on the tires is great. The leather seats look brand new, like no one has ever even sat on them! I do make frequent trips to Virginia, about 300 miles away, and I only use a half tank of gas to get there, so it's very fuel efficient. I have driven other Mercedes in the past,2002 M-class and a 2006 C280, as well as BMWs (Z3 and X5), and let me tell you, this is not a car to scoff at! It has a very nice ride. The lack of a CD player isn't a problem for me. I just use my Ipod car adapter, perfect!

Favorite Features

Heat works very well and very fast! Manual transmission fun to drive, Love the moon/sunroof. Definitely recommend spending the extra money on the leather interior, very nice AND easy to clean (can't tell you how many times I have spilled coffee on the seats, wipes right off!

Suggested Improvements

Definitely notice the noise when you first turn on the car, as if it needs warming up; Wish a cd player came standard. Rear wiper would be helpful in the winter.