2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Bang for the buck plus 3-star

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Bang for the buck plus 3-star MB badge
By dc202nw on

2002 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sports Coupe 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Before I bought my C230 Kompressor, I looked at other entry luxury vehicles. I found this car was the best entry level luxury vehicle at it's price point. I would honestly rate the C230 Kompressor with high marks even if it didn't have the MB markings on the car. I didn't want to drop a mini-fortune (for me) on a CLK or E-series. So, I bought the C class and I have been very happy. I initally thought this would be the first and last Mercedes Benz I would purchase, but now I'm considering a CLK or E class for my future car. I've fallen in love with Mercedes. It's an entry level MB, but it has many more bells and whistles than others cars in it's price range.

Great handling. High quality Bose stereo with 6 disc CD changer. I recommend the leather seats, panoramic sunroof, and power seat adjustment. There's a lot of cargo room with seats folded up or down. Automatic lights, rain sensors for windshiled wipers.

None that I can think of.