2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: The Uncorolla

2010 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda 3

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

The Uncorolla
By jazzfocus on

2010 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Most reviewers for this car seem very content. After owning this M3 for nearly a year I am in that camp. If I ever run into one of those "discontents" I would gladly take the car off their hands at a deep discount for my son or daughter.
Handling is superb...power from the 2 liter is fine for my needs...mileage has been decent, not great.

Car has done very well in snow and slippery conditions due to esc, traction control, abs. Very well designed body for high wind stability. Ride is rather busy around town due to tight suspension but that's the way sporty cars feel.My wife's 2009 Mazda 6 is much smoother so we use it on big trips. Love that car too. Rear bumper scratches easily in parkin

The blue tooth features are excellent. Radio is very good in my Touring model...better than Subaru and other smaller cars. Very maneuverable and pretty easy to park. Drivers seat bothered me at first due to firmness. Now I like it though it's not cushy like my wife's 6. Love the contour and sporty look of the car. Not turned off by black smile in front. Got the blue, great color. Trunk space is very good and rear seats fold so tons of space if you need it. Get hatch if you need more. Love tossing the car around, response and handling superb. Steering is tight on center---better than my 6 in that regard.

Rear bumper design is easily scratch when parking and touching someone's license plate. Get bumper bully if in city frequently. The driver's seat could be a little more cushy. Now I'm used to it and it does hold you well. The fabric seems fine and quite comfortable. The ride is very firm and the tires require 35 lbs which may have something to do with it. I seem to be getting more used to it but those potholes in our roads are a drag. Seems like all the towns ran out of money for repairs. Car is worth a close look at since most others in the price range are boring.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review