IT'S A LEX
By KANE on
2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have only had this car for 2.5 weeks but I love it so much. Even though the style for this car has been redesigned because it was seven years old, it's still a headturner, it's a good feeling. This car is marketed as a luxury sport sedan but I think it's still more luxury than sport. I prefer luxury over sport anyway that's why I bought a Lexus, but the car might not be that appealing to people that want to feel the road. It feels like you're riding on a cloud when you drive this car, like you're separated from the rest of the world. The car is loaded with an abundance of features. It's a great car and I know it will last as long as I need it to.
Favorite Features
Tilt-away steering wheel, heated memory seats, auto-dimming mirrors, all the airbags, shifter, e-shift, auto headlights, one-touch power windows and sunroof, key remote window and sunroof open, key remote trunk opener, engine immobiliser, interior design and exterior design.
Suggested Improvements
Make the HID lights standard, make Mark Levinson audio standard, make navigation system standard, would have been nice to have AWD but that was addressed with the new GS 300.