2001 Lexus GS 300 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. 5-speed Automatic - (25 reviews )
GS 300
By TJ1 on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

What can I say. It's a Lexus! I am not in the least bit disappointed. It handles like a dream and is quick, safe and comfortable.

GS 300 Just as good the second time
By ggwes on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is teh second GS 300 Lexus we have owned, and it is just as wonderful as the first one. (The first one was a 1998)

Very nice luxury car, but a little bland
By Dallasguy on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have a Mystic Sea Opalescent 2001 GS 300 with Navigation/Levinson package, chrome wheels, spoiler, and tint. Very sharp car. The Levinson stereo is top shelf, and I love the navigation system. It's very user friendly, and extremely accurate. Car is very reliable and runs well. Nice, cushy ride, and ample power. I would recommend this car to anyone, unless they want high performance, or more of an exhilerating ride.

Great Car
By Vrankenstein on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the most reliable and most fun car to drive that Lexus came out with, except the SC430 which is way out of my price range, but still, the GS300 is fully equipped an comes with the most satisfactory.

Lexus-Finally Mine!
By lhester on 03/08/02 06:17 AM (PST)

2001 Lexus GS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a treasure to drive. I've not had a bad time in it. The only downside is I couldn't afford the 8 cylinder GS430.