One of the greatest SUVS ever
By RRS enthusiast on
2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
I bought my Range Rover Sport back in July and had to search high and low for one and use a dealer who is not a new Land Rover dealer. My local dealer told me they couldn't get me one. The SUV itself is great, however there are a few minor adjustments that could be made to make it even better. But overall it is fun to drive, everyone who sees it is amazed by it and very few people have them which is better. I have owned numerous SUV's and this is the best by far. It definitely beats its big brother the HSE as well as it is sportier and more fun to drive
Favorite Features
Navigation system, Satelitte Radio and the 550 watt system, the front and rear parktronic, the programmable mirrors for backing up, and the smooth ride and feeling like you sit 10 feet off the ground in the seat.
Suggested Improvements
Voice recognition system needs to be able to better recognize commands, more phones that are capable of being plugged into the console even though mine is bluetooth so I can still use it in the car, a little more torque at low speeds to get off and running.