2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Soul is a Plus
By Kirk on 04/11/09 14:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my soul + a week. 2.0L automatic has enough pep for me, but then I've never been a gunner. I really like the vision I have when driving this vehicle. The seat is as high as many of the mid-level SUVs. More space than most of the Japanese wagons/cross-overs in it's price range. I would have like to had saved $$$ off the MSRP; but they wouldn't budge. Not a good buying experience; but I'm enjoying the car.

shopping for my wife , got two instead
By FredR on 04/10/09 00:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Went to get my wife a review for her car choice and wound up coming home with two of them. I thought they would be small but there is plenty of room inside and plenty of selling features to draw you in. Time will tell on the reliability questions, but with the decent warranty that should be ok if problems arise over the next ten years. Who'd of thought a little wind up toy like this would make practicle sense for us. Hope everyone else is loving theirs as much as my wife and I are. For the first day anyway.

This is a KIA?
By Deathofevangelion on 04/09/09 05:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

First time I ever bought a KIA. What took so long? I had a Grand Caravan, needed something smaller. Looked at the Xb, which is nice the Soul is better. While it has a smaller cargo area compared to the Xb, the rest of the vehicle makes up for it ten fold. I have in car blue tooth a kick butt radio, mood lights, and more all for under 17k. Not bad at all. It rides nice, I live in PA where we have a ton of hills, it has more than enough power to navigate. This car is fun, my kids love it. It looks nice. Mine is Molten. I just can't say enough of how great this car is. The fit and finish is great. The warranty is great. If you are worried because it's a KIA, don't. Just test it. You'll love it!

NEW KIA SOUL SPORT
By TERESA801 on 04/09/09 05:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had my Kia Sport for a few days, but I love it. Sporty, fun to drive and I really like my red interior. Was going to buy the Molten exterior, but once I saw it at the dealership, decided it was too flat a color. I decided on the Titanium, which is metallic and much prettier. I am a 51 year old female, traded in my Honda Element for the Soul.

I'M THE FUNKIEST DRIVER IN CLIFTON PARK!
By Casey on 04/07/09 20:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased my alien green Kia Soul ! and LOVE IT! Everyone at my complex loves the looks and equipment too. It's a smooth drive, plenty roomy, many fun options (especially those mood lights!) Visibility is great. I don't know what some of the reviews mean by excessive road noise over 60 mph - I don't notice anything significant and neither does anyone who has ridden with me. Good handling, quick to respond and excellent brakes! My dog, Abe, has plenty of room to stretch out and relax too - who would have thought when I adopted him that one day my dog would have a Soul? (Ha.) I'd recommend this car to anyone!

fourth kia
By dan gaffen on 04/07/09 17:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Soul is the fouth kia I have owned and all have been trouble free and well made. The Soul is a unique design inside and out. It's loaded with features you would normally pay for as an option. The ride and interior sound level is excellent. My only upgrade is the 315 watt sterio with sub woofer, lighted speakers and front center speaker, 8 total. I would highly recommend the soul to anyone looking for a mini suv.

Simple Quality with a little style
By Gregg on 03/28/09 05:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was shocked that I bought a Kia, but a friend said to test drive one and I was done shopping. Fit and Finish equal or better than Toyota. Price thousands less for more car. I own a restaurant and needed more space to haul catering orders than my MINI could fit.

It's Hip, Funky and Fun ...
By theFUNK on 03/27/09 19:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon Sport 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Test driven the Soul 4u Burner(CDA spec) aka Sport, loved it and got it. The exterior styling is hip and good looking compared to the scion xB and nissan cube. The interior is also nice as well. Performance is pretty good. It's pretty speedy once your off accel. The engine noise is LOUD when you are up accelerating to the 1st and 2nd gear (gear ratios are high). When in cruising speed is pretty quiet compared to other economy cars. The manual transmission was pretty fun but is not that great. When you shift you don't feel that you're at that gear yet. So i might suggest automatic. Finally Kia has brightened their lineup with this. Really impressed.

Great Ride!
By Jajaswanie on 03/27/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I got my Soul a week ago, and it has really impressed me. I do a lot of city driving and I find the car is comfortable, quick, easy to maneuver, and spacious. My two teenage son's love it. I got the base model, and it is fun to drive.

It's Ok
By Juano on 03/25/09 19:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great interior space and a bunch of standard features. Excellent light clutch, braking and steering. Nice fuel economy (30 City/30.5 Hwy @70- 75mph), but I believe it could do better HWY with a 6th gear. (3000RPM @ 60mph) Very noisy at speeds over 60mph. Plenty of air bags and excellent warranty. Great value.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$106 per month*