Used 2010 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews - 213 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Soul Wagon

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Amazing - I never thought twice
By tyhollis

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I went to the dealership to buy the new, trendy Kia Forte Koup. The salesman finally convinced me to test- drive a dune-colored Soul. All I can say is - test drive it!!! What a fun car to drive. Loaded - sunroof, bluetooth, Mp3 CD, USB/iPod jacks, steering wheel control buttons to everything, herringbone seats, speakers that strobe with my music, satellite radio...my friends love this car, I love this car, and most of all, I love hearing "that car is so you". Because it is - it's different and it catches eyes. I also thing it's a lot sleeker that its Scion / Cube counterparts. Trust me...just test-drive it.

I love my beige interior and herringbone seats. It also feels 'higher' comparable to an SUV, which makes you feel safer. It's also comfortable to get into (waist level) and you could do some long road-trips in this baby as you're in sitting position while your driving versus a low-riding car.

Hmm...hard to think of how to improve this car. I think some interior lighting similar to what's in the new 777 would be cool.

Love it overall
By Rose Mary

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2010 Soul in July of 09 and love it mostly overall. Lots of interior room, lots of outside style and very comfortable to drive.

Bluetooth, front and rear roominess, cargo space

Lots of blindspots, needs a larger gas tank too many trips to the gas station, interior is too easy to scratch, thought for a 4 cylinder I would get better than 27 mpg but I see it is normal. First 4 cylinder car I have ever owned.

Kia Soul is Practical and Peppy!
By Val

2010 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I'm about 5'9 and I've always had small, compact cars. The Kia Soul is a unique, mini-suv (really) with more leg room than any compact car offers. Safety features, long warranty, Kia's roadside assistance service, impressive STANDARD features, as well as EPA and IIS accolades sold me on this car. For the price and everything you get STANDARD, this car is a good investment. I recently noticed the blind spot everyone mentions, but; that is easily fixed by purchasing "blind-spot" mirrors at a local auto parts store.

Leg room, height, compartments, satellite radio, bluetooth, and warranty

More exterior color options and tinted front-windows

I love my Soul
By Bubba

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My Kia Soul is a great little car I traded in my 2005 Sorento for it . I had decided to get something a little more fun...I am surprised at how well the Soul handles. The car is very comfortable and has a "tight" feel to it. Lots of headroom and visibility. getting about 33 mpg. The rear seats fold down and up easily gives me enough cargo space. People definitely give it a second look. Four a little 4 banger automatic with air it does surprisingly well on the Eway...You don't feel like you are riding low Definitely a good buy if you are looking for economy and don't want to sacrifice quality.

The Bluetooth, the sunroof, the well lit very visible dashboard especially the gauges. The dash layout and the cargo area.

Stereo quality is a little lacking should be a lot more punch from the subwoofer...a 5 speed automatic trans would have been a nice touch, and an in dash GPS would be great

great little green car LOVE 2 drive soul
By martha flowes

2010 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i waited almost 6 months o make sure i wanted it and then got the green soul.love it. one of the coolest cars i've ever owned in my life. everyone wants to check it out too.

the speakers, sun roof, lights are great and the dashboard light brightness.

put side window gaurds on