Mixed feelings on this! TRUTH
By mixed feelings! on
2009 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I live in Santa Fe NM. I purchased the car this past April. Traded a truck and a sports car for this. and with an extra bank discount I got a great deal. I purchased the floor room Jeep 4x4 all black with the sky roof open... The undercoat was not painted and after 3 weeks with the Jeep everything rusted underneath. Jeep squeaks when I brake! The roof is lifting and at first I was more than in love with the fact it made not a sound but now it is a wind tunnel from hell that even the great radio SAT system wont block out! I have a color called Black Pearl? There seems to be a sun spot on the hood small but does not look finished.The biggest headache of them all is Jeep does not offer a loaner.
Favorite Features
I cant afford to put the Jeep in the shop for 3-5 days like they say they need. I have called 5 dealerships and all say the same thing. I love the Jeep please don't get me wrong. It is sharp and sharp looking. A lot of fun to cruise in and yes it handles great and goes over bumps like they never
Suggested Improvements
existed... I suggest that the company pay for the undercoating that should be there to help keep the Jeep lasting longer and not charge an extra price. Have a loaner program and fix a problem when you have someone who paid cash for the Jeep and it still has 28,000 miles in Warranty? Thanks.