2003 Jeep Liberty SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:
weak Jeep
By Joshua on 05/25/06 15:33 PM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

While it has decent power, it gets HORRIBLE mpg. Not very spacious. Feels unstable in quick swerves to avoid traffic/animals. Not a true Jeep.

Fun to Drive!
By Janet Lange on 05/10/06 07:53 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It's peppy and fun to drive. It's good looking in and out. I have always had confidence in its performance when I took it out. It does not ride like a luxury car, but like the little SUV it is supposed to be. I would highly recommend it for the young and the young-at-heart.

SWEET
By StlJeepgrl on 02/28/06 10:15 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the Liberty for 3 years now, and am very happy with it. If only the gas companies would lower prices! :) I am thinking that the next one will be a Grand Cherokee with a diesel in it ... due out within the next few years.

Best Vehicle I've Ever Had!
By Jerry Lacefield on 02/13/06 18:24 PM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We sadly have to exchange our Jeep Liberty in for a more fuel efficient vehicle because we live about half an hour to 45 minutes away from work. Other than that reason alone, we would not be looking for a car. The Jeep Liberty has been the most fun and the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven.

I looooove My Jeep!
By Bizzette on 01/26/06 11:54 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Jeep two and a half years ago. I still love it as much today as the first day I owned it. It is very reliable and the gas mileage is really good (considering that it's an SUV). The mileage I get is about what was listed on the sticker. When I need another car, I'll probably buy another Liberty.

I love my Jeep
By Javier Andrade on 12/12/05 01:19 AM (PST)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I had my Jeep for over 2 years and I still love my vehicle. It's fun to drive and very powerful. I like the way it looks and the seats are very comfortable.

CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE JEEP LIBERTY
By Debbiedearest on 08/31/05 14:34 PM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Liberty so far is the most reliable car I have had in my 40 years of driving. Great in bad weather plus you can view the road much better than a sedan which makes me feel safer and keeps me more alert. The color (I have RED) and style are very appealing. It is just a FABULOUS automobile.

Durability
By TIFFANY on 08/26/05 17:24 PM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

We have had our Jeep for almost two years. It already has 106,000 miles on it. My mother bought one a month before I bought mine and her reading is 13,000. As you can tell we drive a lot. We have really enjoyed this vehicle. After it hit 100,000 we were worried. A slight A/C problem and thats about all. Every morning its starts with no problem. We are expecting a new baby and have to look for a vehicle with a 3rd row; it actually makes me said that we cant get this model with a 3rd row.

Love my Jeep
By Javier Andrade on 08/14/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Renegade 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love driving my vehicle. Like the way it handles the road and the way it also handles off road. I think it is very comfortable and powerful. I like how it looks too. It's been two years and I don't regret buying my unit.

I love it!
By naturegirl711 on 07/29/05 09:17 AM (PDT)

2003 Jeep Liberty SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had Jeep jeep for 2 years and really love it. I didn't expect the gas mileage to be great and it is not. I love the interior; wish there was a bit more cargo space and the compartment space for the front is a bit small. Driving around town with 3 young kids is easy and running errands are no problem. Taking long trips are a bit more tricky since the cargo space is limited. We bought a roof top carrier to correct this problem and now long distance trips are a breeze! I would definitely recommend this Jeep Liberty to anyone looking for a small SUV. It is fun to drive and looks very sporty.