Absolute best bang for your buck!
By leesekay on
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)
I literally test drove every mid-size SUV imaginable in my quest to buy my next vehicle. Coming from a Honda CR-V, I needed more interior space to cart around my large friends (All are well above 6ft tall) and my two large dogs, along with their crates. The Santa Fe was an option I was unwilling to consider, until I drove one. The ride is beautiful, and comfort mode steering helps tremendously. My small frame is a bit overwhelmed by the large seats, but the power seats and lumbar support make it more than comfortable. The options I have: heated steering wheel, front and rear seats, back up cam, navigation, Bluelink and leather seats for less money than a mid range Honda. #hyundaifamily
Favorite Features
Heated Steering wheel, heated front and rear seats, comfort mode driving (great for smaller people), LARGE screen backup cam (mine is 8"), Leather, Bluelink (google this- its incredible!), Navigation, garage door openers, Lumbar support, Flat folding rear seats, Cup storage in doors, HD radio, 18" wheels.
Suggested Improvements
Factory windshield wipers are a bit flimsy for such a large windshield, I will be replacing with nicer ones shortly. My Mileage is not great so far, but I typically drive less than 2 miles in the city at a time, so it is to be expected. 3 days in I am averaging 15 MPG.