2011 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Review: The Mercedes of Compacts!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Review

The Mercedes of Compacts!!
By carfreak24 on

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I ABSOLUTLEY love this car! I was looking for a car that would deliver good mileage, comfort, and be inexpensive and this car does the trick. My brother works at a Hyundai, Toyota, Buick, GMC, Scion, Nissan, and Mazda dealership and he showed me all the cars in my range. It came down to the Toyota Corrolla, Nissan Sentra, Mazda 3, and finally the Elantra. When he showed me the Hyundai I thought it was totally out of my price range but it wasnt! The car is soo PERFECT throughout. It beats all the competition by far!

Since I got the limited model this thing is fully loaded with options. I love the heated front and back seats. Yes I said back seats too! Also, I like the leather seats, navigation system(so easy to use), back-up camera, and the bluetooth.

Everything is great in this car! If I had to say anything, it would be neat to have a turbocharged model, but that would defeat the purpose of the high mileage.