2011 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
2011 Hyundai Elantra Ltd. Review
By md2011 on 10/13/11 08:33 AM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car in March of 2011 (Traded in my 09 Elantra GLS). Over the time I have had the vehicle I have been very impressed in the advancements over the previous model. Great performance, comfort, design, mpg the list goes on and on. A couple cons I do have is them removing features that were in the 09 Elantra such as glove box light, double storage in the arm rest dual map seat back storage and top of dash storage. As a sum they have done an excellent job on this vehicle and also requires less maintance than the 09 such as new timing chain and lifetime transmission fluid. Been very impressed! Best bang for the buck with all the features! Intend to keep this car for many years!

Amazing Car!
By mlrollin91 on 09/24/11 09:55 AM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car. Gas mileage is amazing on this vehicle. Only car that I have had that comes even close to the EPA rating. The only gripe I have is that when purchasing the Limited Premium Package, the so called 360Watt sound system is not even close to 360Watt. Maybe 200 at most. Replacing speakers and putting in a subwoofer for the lows and the car is perfect. Recommend to everyone.

I wish it got better gas mileage!
By keylacat on 06/19/11 22:12 PM (PDT)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I have had a Hyundai Elantra Limited since February. It currently has 5000 miles on it. It is a very attractive car , but like many other posts I would agree that it does not get near the gas mileage that it purports to. I average 28 mpg per tank. I do a mix of city and highway driving. Often just in town, I am getting 24 mpg.

Best purchase ever... so Far!!
By pa82 on 02/09/11 21:18 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car, it combines comfort with sportiness and excellent on gas. Definitely the best purchase I made to date. I traded in my 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan and have no regretted it one bit. Everything on the new Elantra limited seems like its standard. Sunroof, blue tooth etc. You only find these options on mid level and top of the line luxury cars. Hyundai was really stepped up big time in the compact market.

Wow...what a great car
By oleman on 12/22/10 17:31 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Great car at a great price. I am averaging 35mpg so far and that is combined. Great warranty and a great looking car with a quiet ride and really nice leather seat heated front and rear.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Hyundai Elantra in WA is:

$167 per month*