Lights burn out it's a bulb
By Hersocute on
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I love my car.It has the 100,000 mile warranty, I purchased the extended warranty have had no problems with it,The check engine light come on so your belts and things can be checked..Great car I would purchase another one...as far as the bulbs are concerned it's a tiny little bulb that doesn't last a life time for the person that griped about changing the bulb..
By mbery
on 09/28/13 10:52 AM (PDT)

I love this car; however I find that not too many local mechanics can fix it properly. Mainly the clutch assembly. Recently the clutch system froze; locked up. The mechanic fixing it has had it longer than I feel I need to wait. Since his mechanic hire did the work replacing the engine, I believe he did not hook something up correctly. The hire left before the last technical once over. That is what may have caused this current problem. The 2002 Elantra had to be on tester to find that he had not plugged in a modem securely. So; now I wait over a week while the main guy is trying to unjam the clutch. I found out the Hydrolic clutch has never been successful in any vehical. Even though I love this car .... a mechanic should own it. Or have mechanic friend on call.