Used 2010 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Odyssey - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Odyssey

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Our first Honda
By pupetrucker@gmail.com

2010 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As a life long vanner, I have owned nothing but full size vans or Astros.
It was time to move as we have grand children.
My wife has severe back issues. This van is much easier.
for her to get in and out of.
My grand children love it as I, just for the wide visibility.
We plan on a trip to MN. in April and have no reservations about driving there and
back. Possible 6000 mi. Had 74500 when we bought it.
We plan on taking this van to a vannin event this summer.
Remember....RESPECT THE VAN!!!!!

110,63x and Still Going Strong!
By Cameron Treebox

2010 Honda Odyssey Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our 2010 Honda odyssey in October 2010 a Month before we had our first kid. We had a 1993 Honda civic coupe before but we thought it wouldn't be safe for kids or practical enough. We have put every bit but 7 miles on it in 5 years with ! problem. Around 93k we had a problem with a fuel pump module leak, but it was replaced under warranty. Navigation system is dated but it works great we had had no problems with it. I would recommend it to anyone over any minivan.

Our O
By Rick Torres

2010 Honda Odyssey LX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle except the mpg
By diva_3181377

2010 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. Have a VW and BMW and had Toyota's before this. Compared to the VW and BMW, this is very reliable. So far the only thing broke was a door lock actuator which was fixed free under warranty. We occasionally go for long trips (~1200 miles one way) and it never had any issue. A very reliable vehicle.

Bad -> MPG and tires. With city driving only, i see it ranges from 13 to 18. Highway, it is 23+. I take care of my cars really well and seems this mpg is normal for the vehicle of this size. The tires last only like <25K. Tried Yokohoma tires after the OEM. Next need to try something else like Pirelly. Aligned once and all were in good shape.

Maintenance - i changed the transmission fluid, brake fluid and power steering fluid at 30k. Planning to do the same again at 60k. Also cleaned the MAF sensor and air/cabin filters (they were not dirty at all). Using 0W20 full synthetic oil and changes it when the MM shows 15% life. Also use the Techron once a year. Other than the brake job and TB job at 100k, i am not expecting any issues. Honda battery does not last long (multiple people experienced the same thing). Changed 1 time and then switched to the Auto zone brand.

well worth it!!!
By Paul

2010 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

There is absolutely nothing mechanically wrong with this auto .. I am going to up-grade to a newer model, same style Honda Odyssey