2007 Honda Fit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:
A cute little car that almost could
By jdachinh on 05/07/06 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Everything about this car is great with 1 exception - no engine temperature gauge. The warning light will go on only after the engine gets hot! What a lack of foresight for such a great automobile company. Does this mean people who buy this vehicle should not take out of town road trips? Of all the design innovations, why were the folks at Honda that dumb to not include a engine temp. gauge. I live in Phoenix. Ever tried driving up to Flagstaff, AZ with the air conditioner on? It would disappoint me if I have to do a Fred Flintstone number just to travel north due to engine overheating

You Gals will Love This Car
By Jayne on 05/07/06 06:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car for almost a week now and it is one of the best cars I have ever driven. With gas prices heading no where but up it's a good choice for us ladies who care little about speed and performance. The safety devices include six air bags and although it's a small car it feels so roomy on the inside. The ease of reconfiguring the seating is really nice. Don't even have to worry about breaking a nail when doing it. The controls are easy to understand and readilly accessable. It's the perfect Mom or Grandma car but I feel that the guys may not feel manly enough driving it. I chose the Sport Automatics since I like all the added features in the package. FIT is GO for us Gals!

It FITS me!
By Moonchild on 05/05/06 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

Spent a lot of reading about many choices before test driving and narrowed it down to the FIT. I just love how it drives and I feel very safe and secure in it. Excellent positive "feel" of the wheel to the road. Like hearing the gears changing. AC works very quickly. I like the MPG I'm getting- a lot! Don't like hearing the gas sloshing around though. Performance is amazing, have to constantly watch speedometer and this from someone who my kids laugh at for going the speed limit. Boy are they surprised! That's actually why I didn't get a Milano Red. Braking is very smooth. I am very happy with this car and expect to have it many, many service-free years. Everyone says it's so cute too!!

Fit and Fun
By jindestin on 05/05/06 17:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased today, but had to drive 120 miles one way to find the base in manual. Supply is limited, demand is high (for all styles) and dealers won't trade. Anyway, drive home on US HWYs as well as Interstate... driving speed at about 70-80 with no problems. Didn't notice a "buzz" or even too much wind noise. Great for our second "around- town" car, with capability for hauling items or short duration roadtrips with the family.

Best Value
By Ron on 05/05/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We looked at the xA, xB, accent, Rio, Spectra, Civic, Sentra, Corolla, and others but after testing the Fit ...no contest... the Fit is far better than the others... its combination of looks, feel, room, features, price, & mileage are unmatched... definitely need to get the Sport... more than worth the extra money... the Civic has less room, less flexibility, less features, and less looks (opinion), all for a couple thou more... only advantage is more power.

Buy it just for the fun of it!
By MOMO on 05/05/06 12:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

I bought it for my wife who is a SUV driver. She absolutely loves it. She doesn't complain about the size or the power. I drove it for a couple of hundred miles and it was a blast to drive. Stock stereo is quite good. The origami seats are really innovative. I'd recommend a sport model with a stick shift. Stock tires are O.K but with low profile tires you are going to love it even more. We are getting 36MPG on both city driving and highway. Be prepared for the firm ride.

It Just Fits!
By RandysFit on 05/04/06 16:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

With 700 miles and 1 week in Honda's Fit, I'm enjoying the ride! It handles exceptionally well in the twisty Santa Cruz Mountains with enough power to keep up (and pass) most everyone. The interior is roomy and comfy with lots of of space to haul big items. The 5 speed manual has short, precise throws and the electric steering gives enough feedback for spirited driving. Despite it's small econo car looks, it is ready for a long drive with so many standard features (even more on the Sport model I own). The mileage so far is around 34mpg (twice my trade-in). The price point 'fits' the feature content. Everything works so far and I'm very happy with the Fit.

Makes me WANT to drive
By phunklife on 05/04/06 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I knew I wanted a hatch so I spied this in the latest car and driver. The FiT blew the competition out of the water. I checked it out and signed the same day. I love the handling. The suspension feels like something more likely to be on an acura and the electronic steering is amazingly precise. The sound system is great (especially that big, bright, blue screen). The shifter is precise and the clutch is light. This car truly makes city driving fun! It could use a few things like a dome light, armrest floormats and some more horesepower. But all of those things can be added so its not a major gripe.

2007 Honda Fit Sport Automatic review
By ralechner on 05/02/06 10:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

We had done our research and were waiting for the Fit to become available. One drive was all it took to confirm that it was well built, great looking, roomy and fun to drive. It has nearly the leg room of our '03 Element EX and a phenomenal amount of room overall. I am 6'4" and can actually use the back seat comfortably with the front seat slid all the way back. The only things missing as options are a satellite radio and a moon/sun roof. The Fit really wants to get up and go; it's a blast to drive. It feels peppier and bigger than the Civic. It has side curtain airbags and numerous other safety features. I expect reliability to be typical Honda: excellent. Try one & you're hooked!

A Good Fit
By Annie on 05/01/06 23:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5A)

As soon as you sit in this car, you start bonding with the intuitive dashboard, attractive interior, firm no nonsense seats, sweet sound system and maneuverability. Take it out for a spin and at 33 mph city and 38 hwy, it makes driving fun again. The FIT A/T Sport with paddle shifters is suprisingly fleet and delightfully responsive. The seats are like oragami. You can fold them every which way. The result is a huge amount of cargo room and/or comfort for back seat passengers. Parking is a joy and so is the price tag at $16,000 out the door. This car is selling like hotcakes.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.