Unique, purely Unique
By Frank on
2006 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I expected nothing less from Honda. The car delivers excellent performance and reliability. One can only say it outperforms what Honda states. This is the quietest car on the market. You do not even hear it start. An impressive achievement. While Toyota makes a good hybrid, Honda has kept the price down and delivered an amazing driving experience. I am achieving 45+ miles to the gallon. I drive to my clients homes for a living and I spend lots of hours in this car. Having come from Beemers and high end cars I expected this to be a let down - NOT! You will be proud to own this car and you will be saving the environment.
Favorite Features
Navigation system, quiet factor, smooth transmission, INCREDIBLE gas mileage. This is nothing like the cars of the 70's that had to use diesel, gave off that terrible smell and were extremely noisy.
Suggested Improvements
If I could have one wish, I would like to be able to upgrade the radio through Honda. I like buying Honda products as they have achieved milestones. No big deal, I went to my local dealer and he gave me the name of who the dealership uses for radio upgrades. Need I say more?