Used 2006 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Review of Civic Coupe Ex 2006 with Navi.
By grishma

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Value for money... Sleek looks...however not the most comfortable car especially for pillion riders. Great road grip and acceleration. Big people should test drive before making decision.

Inbuilt navi...lovely sleek looks...I love the mileage!

Spacier interiors

Wow! 48th car and found the perfect car!
By CyberGypsy

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had 48 cars in the past 5 years, loved most of them but this Civic is perfect! The car looks amazing inside and out, the look is so modern.The gas prices are rising and I was going to buy my 2nd prius, however fell in love with this little car, I am used to having BMW's and other high end cars, but you can't beat a Honda! This car is really amazing, don't wait run to the Dealer.

Lighting is awesome, who needs boring Amber! The Navi is even better then in my Acura TSX! XM rocks.. will never do without it! iPod hook up... oh yea! Timing Chain not belt.

Hummmm..nothing unless you give it to me free!

HondaFonda
By HondaFun

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Honda civic last month and I love it!

Telescopic steering wheel, ambient lighting in the dark, temperature indicator and maintenence reminder. Cargo trunk is very roomy as well. Love the safety feature inside the trunk for those who have kids. Also, like the sporty wheels as well as the side airbags!

The dash board could be less clumpy. Also, I the length should have been increased instead of increasing the width. Like the old features the 2000 civic had such as buttons for the mirrors, sunroof top, etc. Would like to see exterior color to the alabaster silver come in silver instead of black.

Great Car - 2006 Honda Civic 2dr coupe A
By Barbara E.

2006 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love driving this comfortable car. Gas mileage is great. Takes corners like a sports car. Love the rack and pinion steering. Interior design/dashboard is innovative. Sleek sporty look gets a lot of compliments.

Digital speedometer placement is great for staying within speed limit (no tickets please!). Lighted radio and other "buttons" are classy looking. Love the up and down drivers seat control. Easily get in comfortable position. Map lights easily reached for quick lighting.

Larger door panel pockets would be nice for CD storage. CD storage under radio/cd player area would be nice. Trunk could be larger. Headroom in back seat very low, but I never sit back there!!

How can anyone compete?
By Tim

2006 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I am totally impressed with the new Civic overall. The build quality is first rate, and the level of standard equipment at this price point is amazing. Styling is a huge improvement from the previous generation, and I often find myself just staring at it, taking in all the details. I couldn't be happier with the car, and I plan on keeping it a long time. This is coming from someone who's owned 7 new cars in the last 10 years.

one-touch power window, excellent fuel economy, sliding center armrest, MP3 capable stereo

I honestly cannot think of anything I would change.