2004 Honda Civic 1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I. LOVE. THIS. CAR.

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I. LOVE. THIS. CAR.
By teajai on

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Prior to my Civic Coupe EX, I owned two Accords and two CR-V's. I got a little tired of all the money I was putting out in gas and on a whim I purchased my current 2004 Civic Coupe EX and began my journey. This is an excellent car! I was really scared when I was faced with driving it in the snow after being in a CR-V for 11 years...but the car is amazing. She plows through anything and climbs hills that have left other cars in the ditch. I've owned this car for just shy of 2 years now and I love it more and more each day. I get an average of 36-38 mpg--no matter the driving conditions. I can't praise this car enough. Get yourself one and begin your own inexpensively reliable journey!

Favorite Features

The mpg, the style, it's fun to drive, easy to park, good stereo system,it's roomy for being so small, spacious trunk, inexpensive to own, repairs are minimal,it's comfortable and great in the snow....again with the mpg..you just can't beat it. It seems to get better the more 'broke-in' it gets.

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice to have better cup holders in the back.....there is nothing else I can think of. Thank you Honda! I'm a fan for life!