2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Vehicle satisfaction
By cuskelly on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Most impressive feature in my opinion in a Honda Civic is interior of the vehicle which is compact and efficient. Every operational apparatus is readily available to the driver to alter or change with a minimum of effort.

Enjoy
By SK on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new for $8900, year end-sale. Commuter-car. No problems at 15K. I don't understand the complaints about the paint, Honda's seem to have the best paint appearance in the business. Head room at 6' is tight, rear view in the coupe is tough. The exterior design of the coupe makes this car one of the best looking vehicles on the road. Does seem to have slightly soft suspension(not for slaloms). 39 MPG (mainly highway. Surprisingly large trunk space, and rear seats are reasonably comfortable for 2 people.

Love it
By HondaPride on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl CVT)

you can't beat the gas milage along with the reliability and with a stick on a hx is nice. i like the HX for a reason because it is hard to get so if u see one i would get it HX's is so hard to find trust me i know.

2003 2 DR EX COUPE
By MOVADO on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

i just got my car and its a little to early to notice anything wrong with it , i only have about 300 miles on it right now . but as far as i know , this look really good , i went from a tahoe to this civic and iam loving the mpg this car can gives . you cant expect to much performance out of a 4 cyl car , but is better than what i expected , and the seats feel great . like the "si" look alike wheels too .

GREAT ECONOMICAL CAR
By CIVIC on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car. I'm not really sure how fast it is because I drive so slow since I have to wait til it breaks in. But the car has no problems, the interior looks great, and the engine is pretty dam loud.

03 EX: none better at it's price
By star1 on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I can tell you that as a long-time Honda civic owner this version is by far the most refined, sporty and reliable to date...far nicer than the '99 I recently parted with and far superior to anything in it's price range. The fit and finish are top- notch. The interior is very stylish and I much prefer the 03 cloth vs the 02 and older cloth interior. I can only think of two complaints: 1) the engine does seem a bit louder than my '99 did. 2) the new interior fabric, while very nice, doesn't seem to allow you to move around easily...it "hugs" you, not allowing you to move about very easily (get in one and you'll see what i mean).

Love this car
By Julie123467864 on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Gets wonderful gas mileage. After a year it still feels like its brand new. In a perfect world everyone would be driving a civic

I never thought I would ever own one!
By HondaCub on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I never ever thougth I would own another japanese car, but after 3 years owning a piece of crap american car.. I went back. What a difference it has made in my life. No more problems! No more hassles! Only the best driving experience of my life!

overpriced junk!!
By john kim on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I am so upset with my Civic ex!! Bumper are loose and hanging down now. When i drive, it's also a rattle box that drive me nut..!!. To make it worse,I paid top dollar for this overpriced junk... Honda? Not for me anymore.

I'm amazed!
By rivasmmm on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

As a previous VW Passat owner, I can't get past the solid build quality of the Civic. Great gas mileage, fun to drive, very supportive seats, and attractive styling all make this car a great value. I wouldn't trade this for the Passat even if I could afford the maintenance. The clutch is easy to get used to and a joy to drive. The peppy engine is great for getting around in the city- not to mention, parking!