2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 8

2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Nine month review
By 9hondas on 04/07/07 09:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm sick of reading the reviews that say "had the car 2 days, best car EVER". I've had this one 9 months and it is a great car. I don't buy BMWs or Mercedes or Audis -- just Hondas, so I'm not going to complain how this car doesn't compare to them. You want a Honda, then this is the car to buy. The mileage is decent but not Civic-like, but then it's a V6 not a 4 cylinder. Leather is comfortable and seats heat well. AC is great and it handles perfectly well (at least at the sane speeds I drive) so I can't help you if you want to drive at 90 mph+. But if you're just an "Average Joe" and just want reliable, decent, fairly priced vehicles, safe for the family, then this is the one to get

Fantastic car
By Lawrence on 04/03/07 17:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have purchased this car a couple of weeks ago. Brakes are excellent, comfort is superb, and engine is the best ever. If I must find something not as good as its competitors, it is the styling, classic but not as sharp, and the lack of external temperature indicator.

Very good car
By AAC on 03/29/07 12:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Purchase a 2006 VP with M/T. Excellent car, comfortable but at the same time provides a sporty feel. Well designed interior with above average fit and finish. Best 4 cyl. engine in its class, revs without effort with good power delivery. Nice steering feel, just needs more on-center feel. After 14,000 miles only problem is a little bit of noise coming from the front passenger area, something is vibrating on bumpy roads. Trying to identify the source before taking it to the dealer. Do not like the maintenance reminder system, would prefer a table in the owner’s manual with miles and/or months at which the car should be service. Beware of dealer’s preventive maintenance.

Perfect...but
By Kaio on 03/20/07 14:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned the car for 15 months and I love it. However, there are some things that are just poorly thought out. 1> Map lights - these are unusable. The moment my wife turns them on, I can barely see anything on the road. 2> Tires - Within a week of buying the car, the inner wall on one tire cracked. Dealer refused to fix (Herb Chambers). Went to Sears and got free replacement. For a family car like this, a 'V' speed rated $200 tire is an overkill.

5-in-5
By Lex on 03/03/07 19:48 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 7 Hondas, 5 Hondas in last 5 years; I certainly will buy an 07 if there is a design improvement and more horses. I get lots of compliments and stares. I enjoy honda cars because they are reliable, and have a good resale value, safety features, and they make a quality product. I have never experienced any problems with any of the vehicles I owned.

From Dodge to Honda
By Erin on 02/26/07 12:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing my first 4 door car. I love the V-6 the Honda offers...definitely worth the extra money. Smooth ride and handles great. The sunroof is awesome and the 6 disc cd player rocks. I will probably be sticking with the imports for my next purchase.

My sexy Silver LX
By andrew on 02/15/07 20:25 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda Accord has always been an excellent car. Very impressed. I drove over crappy roads and at 6400 miles I have a couple of rattles: one in the passengers door area and one in the rear panel by the back window. The 06 has a firm, sporty ride, unlike the Camry's soft ride (for grandpa!) I get a lot of compliments at work and on the street. Love the Alabaster Silver w black interior color combo....very sexy.

Nice, but not a "sport" sedan
By Chris on 01/29/07 07:07 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

All the normal great things you get from Honda, good design, comfort, reliability. The engine is powerful and smooth, and the 6-speed transmission adds some sportiness. But don't fool yourself, this car is sill a Honda Accord. You're not getting a "cheaper" sports sedan by going to the manual. Doesn't handle like a Buick, but leaves something to be desired. The car needs a better handling package, upgraded suspension with wider tires and upgraded brake system.

Accord 2006
By Blaine Palmer on 01/19/07 11:11 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have been incredibly impressed at the build quality and the engineering that has gone into the Accord. I am an avid reader of anything I can find that deals with automobiles, and through my study, and now my experience, the Accord cannot be matched for value and fun to drive. I have not had one problem, and my gas mileage varies between 34 and 38 highway.

excellent car
By jhon quevedo on 01/13/07 20:46 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. Good car, excellent quality, good power, comfortable, great handling, refined