Ford's big come back Car
By vloh on
2008 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
The big 4 never came close to the imports until now. Ford has outclassed all of the foreign cars that I've driven. Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, BMW 3 and 4 series, none of them come close to delivering what the Taurus has: Good value, unsurpassed quality, performance, comfort and beauty. I'm surprised to say that I'm a proud owner of a 2008 Ford Taurus. For this past 20 years, I've only driven the Taurus cars when I had to rent them or when I was required to drive one for the Army. I wasn't impressed with it before. I am now. It's the best car that I have ever owned. I can see having this car for this next 5 years or more. Good job Ford. Thanks for the redesign!
Favorite Features
European styling, safety rating, higher HP along with higher MPG (Ford has proven that this is possible). Comfort! My kids love this car so it has an appeal that spans the generations.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth (Is this the synch that is planned for later this year? -Can we get this as an add-on for already existing models?) Puddle lights as a standard feature or after market add-on. Redesigned radio facade -It's the old design, could we buy the new radio when you come out with it?