2013 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Blast to drive
By monkeylove on 03/04/14 12:07 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2013 base model 6 spd GT in 9/12. I really haven't spent a dime on the car that wasn't a 'self inflicted' modification. I wanted a wanted a tighter firmer suspension so upgraded with the Ford Racing suspension, 3.73 gears, and wider wheels/tires. It may now be too firm for some, but it handles great. If I were to buy it again, I would have 'pony-ed up' (sorry - couldn't resist) for the track pack with the additional display. MPG? - eh, well - I didn't buy it for that. Best I've seen on hwy only is 22, I average probably 16-17. Oh - my girlfriend is 'petite' and needs a booster seat to see over the dash so if you are short you should be aware of that.

Beautiful design, but it better be your second car
By 1happycamper on 02/02/13 19:45 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

We purchased the 2013 Ford Mustang GT in August of 2012. It is beautifully built, nicely detailed, has the Sync system which allows hands-free calling and streaming of Pandora, etc. However, the comfort of the car is horrible!! If this is your play car only, it might work. But if you have to drive this car any distance, forget it. You can definitely feel the road, but not in a good way. Every bump hurts after a little while. And forget trying to drive it in the rain...yikes! So Ford, you did a beautiful job in making a nice car, but the comfort factor made us sell the car within 3 months.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$159 per month*