Used 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

2013 vs 1969
By John

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 69 Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet. This 6 cylinder 306 hp will out perform the big assed Mach 1. I had a racing Corvette pull out in front of me on a deserted state highway. I either locked up the brakes or pass him. I chose the latter. I passed him at 120 and was still accelerating. I looked over and his mouth was open. It was worth the risk of a major ticket. I still get around 27 to 29 MPG while having fun. It was used and I got it for $13,500. A sweet ride at any price.

Awesome machine
By rdavidson3

2013 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

We have put 24000 miles on our 2013 mustang.
It has really exceeded our expectations. The tires are barely worn. I just rotated them. It feels like it is glued to the road in turns. It is heavy and powerful a 3.7 liter that gets 21 miles to the gallon in city driving. Everything works perfectly. I dont care for the bluetooth cell phone though too wierd. but thats me. It is perfect for two people a beautiful car that turns heads. 80 feels like 60 mph 100 like 80 so you have to watch the speedometer!
I am generally pretty cynical about cars, but I would recommend this car to anyone that has a little fun money and wants to jazz up their day.

The power, the styling, the stereo, the economy,the wow factor, the fun!

the middle console where you rest your knee could be softer