2011 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 6

2011 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
The Fusion Horrible
By joy316 on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Cheap Cheap Cheap. Filled with plastic. Horrible Ride-you feel every crack in the road. Many, many blind spots. 20 mpg. Seats hard and uncomfortable. 2nd worse car I've ever had (1st was a Taurus)

Trouble on delivery
By allen on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fender alignment, right brake caliber defective, driver side seat leather was changed, car pulls to right, alignment was made still happens Ford dealer on second opinion, I have to pay diagnostic fee $20.00, customer service no help in this matter trouble started with 26 miles now 1034 still no remedy

SE manual trans
By yogurt on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have to agree with the previous reviewer. My biggest complaint, and it ain't much, is the gear spacing. At 65 I'm turning 2500 RPM, where an automatic turns about 2000. Ford must have bought the trans from a different car company, and stuck it in the Fusion, with no engineering changes, other than fitment.It's a shame. Otherwise the car is quiet, rides really nice, and is very comfortable. I'm very happy with the car, but with a gear change, I could be ecstatic. I can easily drive at 40 MPH in 6th with no problem. Should not be the case. Average 26 mpg around town (suburban) and have hit 36 mpg at 65 mph. Going on a 2400 mile trip next week. Will see then what it does.

Traded in an 05 Focus and an 03 Taurus
By wmciii on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Ford is much improved. Nicer features carried on from the earlier models and versions - with continued improvements. Handsome and roomy interior. Rides well. A really good mid-size car. Flex-Fuel is a plus.

Great Car
By Jim on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car! Researched all the mid size cars and chose the Fusion. Glad I did. Always have been a GM man but this car just is better than the Malibu.

Ford has quality
By Craig on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is one of many fords I have owned. I am very impressed with the quality of the fit and trim. The v6 has plenty of power yet I am getting 10 to 15% better mpg than the sticker said I would. I average 21 city and on a trip from Boise to Lake Tahoe and back I got 29.6 mpg. The ride is smooth and the 12 speaker Sony stereo is very good quality. The dealer was outstanding in every way and honest.

Lots to Like
By PeteCz on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a midsized sedan with a sunroof and manual transmission that was bigger than a Jetta or Civic. The Fusion is it. Plenty of room for my 6'5" frame. Power is adequate yet plenty of fun to drive. Smooth gear changes, but I wish 5th and 6th gear weren't so close together. Shifting to 6th at 55 mph or so only drops the RPM about 200. Stereo quality is decent. I miss the dual tailpipes on the 2010 model.