2010 Ford Escape Consumer Review: Happy to be back to Ford, so f

2010 Ford Escape - Consumer Review

XLS 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Happy to be back to Ford, so far
By FORDPOTTS on

2010 Ford Escape XLS 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Mid 30s male and have always driven smaller cars (ford escort, vw gti, honda fit, volvo s40) but the family is bigger so we need more room. looked at the new Tuscon, equinox, rogue, outback and cr-v. all nice cars but i liked the extra room in the escape, good gas mileage and hoping that its holds up like my escort. I was blown away by the sync system (why they don't push that more in commercials i don't know) and really like the interior. road noise low, its very comfortable to sit in, i like the small things (tells you miles till empty, temp outside, problems with car). not averaging mpg what they said yet but i need to drive it more. also, ford is giving great deals on this car.

SYNC. Wow, its so cool. I love the bluetooth audio so I stream music from 3g iphone's itunes or Pandora. My wife is so jealous. Love the roominess and look of interior, simple but sleek.

probably the same as all the other cars in this class, a little more hp, better mpg. Other than that nothing else i can think of, yet.