I Love My Edge!
By lbwow on
2008 Ford Edge SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've had my Edge for about a month now, but have been eyeing them ever since they first came out in 2007. It was between this or the Honda CRV and once I drove the Edge the contest was over. I love how much space I have in the Edge. The center console is big enough for me to put my purse in when I don't want to drag it into a store. There are cup holders everywhere. Love the way it looks sporty compared to some other CUV/SUVs. I feel very safe in this car. It's definitely bigger than my Civic but not too big to feel like I'm driving a tank. Overall, I love this car.
Favorite Features
Back up sensor comes in handy when in the parking garage at work. I love the dark blue, I've gotten quite a few compliments on the color. I love the MP3 player outlet even though the sound quality could be better.
Suggested Improvements
Steering wheel volume controls should be standard on all models. Wish the rear window on the hatch opened. For those who can't afford the panoramic vista roof a regular sun/moon roof should be an option without having to add it later.