2005 Dodge Neon Consumer Review: Great first car!

2005 Dodge Neon Sedan - Consumer Review

Great first car!
By Matt on

2005 Dodge Neon SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first car to personally own. I've also driven a Lexus ES 300, a Honda Odyssey, and a Ford Ranger in the past, and this car is by far the most fun to drive! I bought it last October with 68k miles on it, and I now have about 71k on it. Haven't had a single problem with it, except a flat tire, but that's only because I ran over a nail. I love this car and I really wish that Chrysler still made them, especially now that everyone is looking for small fuel- efficient cars. Bringing them back would probably be a good idea, as they'd probably sell really well in this market.

The handling, the fuel economy, and of course the AWESOME stereo that comes with the car. Almost everything about this car is great!

Every once in a while, when the car shifts gears automatically, it's a little jerky. Also, sometimes the car is a little bumpy on roads that aren't very smooth. Overall great car though!