2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Love my TrailBlazer!

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Love my TrailBlazer!
By New chevyowner on

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After being a 25 year Ford customer and having a dismal experience with my last Explorer, I decided to make the switch to a Chevy. Wow what a difference, I should have done it years ago. The TrailBlazer is as beautiful as the Explorer, with a much smoother ride. I can't feel every little crack in the road like with the Explorer, the transmission is superb with none of the problems I experienced from day one with the horrible Explorer transmission (so far, I haven't had it long). Chevy offers the 100,000 mile powertrain warranty which tells me that they put alot of confidence in their product.

Favorite Features

Love the seatbelts, they are lower and don't dig into my neck. Love the adjustable drivers seat, (I didn't know a driver's seat could be so comfortable) the XM radio, and one year free OnStar!

Suggested Improvements

I have noticed the cargo area isn't as roomy as my '04 Explorer's, also the middle console is quite a bit smaller. Minor issues though, considering the problems I had with the Explorer. I will take a little less room any day over cracked pieces, peeling paint, and clunky transmission!