2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: My Trailblazer

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

My Trailblazer
By MickV on

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I first discovered a Trailblazer, at a Hurst Rental Lot...On a test drive it showed, ease of handling, plenty of power, very confortable ride..and a secure feeling. Was very inpressed, my wife also drove it and she is smaller in stature, and enjoyed driving it, so off to the New Car dealership to purchase one We put 2000 miles on it at delivery to Oregon, and it was a very confortable ride at extended periods of driving..even with our 4x4 . Adequate power over the mountain pass,18 MPG overall average. Only thing is the shorter version on our test drive showed the ride not as smooth and confortable as the LT version..so our decision to get the extended version.

Confortable ride, good looks, good performance, roomy, good gas mileage with a 4x4.

Wish the cruise control were more visable, they are part of the windshield wiper control lever, partly hidden under the steering wheel...and driving you have to take your eyes off the road to use the cruise control.