2001 Chevy Tahoe Z71
By bpgerl on
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
This vehicle is a vehicle that I have wanted for a while and now that I own it I am more than satisfied with it. It is a very comfortable ride and exterior look of the vehicle are very sharp. I like the Z71 package because it makes it a more sporty looking SUV than the regular Tahoe LS/LT. Mechanically this vehicle is very sound and its performance is top of the line. I plan on going off roading a little bit and I know this will be the right vehicle for me. So I recommend a Tahoe, but I prefer the Z71 over the others with all the options. I love this vehicle and plan on keeping it for a very long time.
Favorite Features
My favorite features for my Tahoe Z71 is the whole thing. I mean it has a power sunroof, 17" tires, leather seats, lots of room, and just overall it is a very loaded vehicle. It looks sharp, drives nice, disc brakes on all 4 tires, and it sits high. I love all the features.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing my vehicle doesn't have that I would want is heated seats but that was an option that the first owner chose not to have. The gas mileage is alright but I would ask Chevrolet improve that if they could.