2006 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Great SUV
By bgfmc on 04/29/06 14:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I spend 6 hrs a day driving my 'Nox and I love it. Only one small issue fixed by my dealer immediately (clunking Lift gate support)-I am very happy with this car- I traded a few year old Grand Cherokee and for what I save in gas almost pays for my Nox

Cool SUV!
By Paul Stanley on 04/11/06 12:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

A great mid size SUV! Mad room in the back seat. Lots of power for passing. Great sound system too! The kids like it, I like it, everybody's happy!

Great SUV!
By kristin on 03/30/06 13:21 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this vehicle preparing for our growing family. It is a great size for parking, weekend trips and everyday driving. It has great cargo room, very functional interior and great exterior styling. I like the fact that it does not look like every other SUV out there!!! We have had no problems at all.

Love It!
By JJ on 03/06/06 20:20 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have only had my Nox for about 4 months and I was recently rear- ended. I was so scared to get out and see the damage. I was shocked to find a few scratches - the rubber part of the bumper holds up GREAT. Wonderful in the snow and I have the basic model. Great room & sound. I'm getting ready to trade up to the LT Model. I get lots of compliments on this vehicle.

Excellent SUV
By Jake on 11/17/05 17:34 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I really did some reserach on this class of SUV's and decided on the Nox. I couldnt be happier. Great ride, smooth shifting, great styling. Also, very safe.. with excellent crash ratings on all four sides as well as side curtain airbags. Great for kids, lots of legroom and space for them!

a great new vehicle
By goonies on 11/03/05 18:35 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Over all a great vehicle - wanted a SUV and this one fit the bill from fuel mileage, to design and practicality.

MY NOX!!!
By Mark on 10/15/05 12:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

The new 2006 Equinox is great! rides very well, great sound system, large interior, enough rear seat leg room. it's better than any other SUV in its class.

Equinox
By Lee DeArmond on 09/23/05 21:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

First I am an 84 year old man--The car is fun to drive. My 16 yr old grandson gets credit for the selection but his choice was excellent. It is used mostly around town and only short trips. For older people wanting to scale down it would be hard to beat.

Good SUV but needs better gas milage
By Glenn on 07/16/05 11:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

For me, the seating is one of the best features. I have two artifical knees and one hip, so getting in and out is important to me. This car is one of the easiest ones to sit in we have had. Also being a snow bird that travels back and forth to Florida a couple times a year, a little larger gas tank would be desirable.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.