I love my Blazer
By paulahall on
2000 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2dr SUV
I love this SUV. I have had my Blazer for 4 years. I bought it when it had 70000 miles and now it has 141000. Just replaced heater coil @ 138000. Rotors @ 137000 and brakes. It sounds like it might have a rod knocking but only when it is really cold then the noise quits. Drives greats lots of power for a 6 cylinder. The interior is still in good shape. None of the seat problems other had talked about. Love that the back seats fold down and the tinted windows. I hope it keeps running to 300000 miles. Heater core only costs $65 but I installed it myself. Have to remove the entire dash to get to it and it's a pain to put back in, but I love the heat it puts out.
Favorite Features
Tinted windows, back wiper, folding back seats, factory am/fm/cd/cassette, day lights, cruise control, powerful passing capabilities, tow package.
Suggested Improvements
Spare needs to be under vehicle. The back glass rattles and squeaks on bumpy road. There is not enough room under the hood to get to spark plugs or anything else for that matter without getting your hands scratched up, if you have larger hands forget trying to do anything under the hood.