Satisfied
By Gloria on
2005 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
The leather on the driver's side started to split and have dry cracks in less then three years old and I wonder if it is due to the heating element in the seats. This is the first time having the heating element on my seat and I welcome this during the winter months but the leather did not last. The leather type material around the joy stick element is starting to peel exposing the metal. The black paint around the stereo CD is starting to peel as well. The electronic seats on the driver's side starts to squeak when it goes forward and backwards. Don't know what causes this when the passenger seat does not make this sound.
Favorite Features
I like the heating elements on the seats during the winter months. I like the passenger side mirrors especially when you reverse the car. I like the seat adjustments for height and comfort. It does has a smooth drive.
Suggested Improvements
More comfortable seats and feel soft like the volvo seats. Toucher leather to withstand the heat and not wear out so fast. A foot relaxer on the driver's side. Better mirrors and glove compartments.