Buy That Warranty!
By drewsmyboy on
2002 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
This seemed to be a great vehicle and I thought it was pretty well built. We had the standard air conditioner cracks (warranty) and the driver's lumbar knob has broken off three times, but it wasn't until after the warranty ran out that we got to experience the head and intake gaskets (as everyone else seems to have also experienced). The extended warranty (thank God I bought it) sent an inspector to the dealership to ensure there was no fraud with all the problems I was charging to them. The dealership even started paying my extended warranty deductible! I will never buy a GM automobile again. This is a good vehicle for about 2 years and then you are in trouble.
Favorite Features
Memory seats, mirrors, and radio. I like everything being set up for me when I get in the car after using my own keyless entry remote. Includes many luxury features that are hard to find without paying a lot more. Third seat folds down flat which is good because it is very rarely used.
Suggested Improvements
Quality and reliability. This was my test of buying a GM product and the test failed. I will never buy another GM automobile because of the lack of quality and reliability. Especially after reading other posts and realizing I am having the same problems as everyone else.