2011 Buick Regal Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2011 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
Glad she drove the Turbo
By rich8087 on 05/20/11 13:13 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife has driven BMW's for years but the economy downturn made her start looking for something a little less costly but something that still had the perks of her BMW. She finally decided to look at the Regal and really liked it. It had all the perks of her BMW Plus. She drove the 2.4 and was satisfied with it. Then the saleman suggested she drive the turbo version and she was hooked. Car is fun to drive, plenty of power and gets slightly better gas milage than her 3 Serries. Is a little bigger but she loves all of the extras. Very happy with her decision.

who would of thought a Buick could be a fun car?
By detectorist on 04/27/11 11:23 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After reading all of the hype on the new 2011 Regal Turbo, I finally broke down and bought one with the T07 package on April 5, 2011. Everything they say about this vehicle is true. It is quite a change from most of the staid Buicks from the past. The styling is fantastic, and the interior is comfortable with plenty of room for my 6' frame. With the interactive system you have almost a sports car feel with this vehicle, and a decent mpg.

Same thing what they did with the monaro
By don_83 on 04/09/11 13:03 PM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I gave the Regal turbo and CXL a very extended test drive and here are my impressions. Its a very comfortable car with decent mpg for daily commuting. Its not a sports sedan and the steering doesnot give you any feedback and its not weighted properly. Turbo has super light steering. Interior materials are good quality and this is something you dont expect from American cars, but the thing is built in germany so go figure. I still feel that GM has done some heavy cost cutting on the Opel to sell it in the U.S for mid 20s. you get a whole lot with the CXL model but its a little on the slow side. This car leans towards the camry side of the spectrum than the kizashi.

Nice Car
By gdeshields on 03/31/11 04:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I traded my 2008 Pontiac G8 GT (Lease) for the 2011 Buick Regal (2 weeks ago), big change in power (8 cylinders) to (4 cylinders) but, how often did I really use it. The BIG win is the car's quiet interior great sound system and gadgets galore Navigation, voice recognition, On Star, Hard Drive (the best--- you can record only the songs you like), and Bluetooth. Each day I find a new toy to play with, I expect to enjoy this car for the next 24 months. By the way with gas at $3(plus) the mileage and cash savings will be a nice change.

2011 NEW Regal CXL Turbo in the garage.
By sjlute48 on 03/15/11 09:16 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Check out youtube videos, 2011 Buick Regal Turbo 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 by bahabusters for the real story on this car. Review done on a german test track by professional drivers and compared to other german road car / sport sedans in its class. Then test drive one. I bought the CXL Turbo with the T07 package including the ineractive drive controls with sport and tour modes. You need the interactive drive controls to experience the full potential of this vehicle. Video Pt 2 of 2 has factory Regal doing 140 mph on the autobahn with room to spare before backing down to 100. My wife and I test drove comparable Acura, BMW, Volkswagon, Audi and KIA mid size sport sedans before making our purchase.

11 Regal CXL 4
By opalcat on 03/15/11 05:52 AM (PDT)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 11 CXL Regal replaced my 08 Buick Lacrosse that was the worst car I have ever owned (and there has been many). So far like the Regal but not real happy with the gas mileage 18 would think with a 4 cyl it would get a lot better around town. The acceleration is slower then with a 6 cyl takes getting used too. Not really good in the snow especially in VT this year. Dash board lights reflect on windshield at night also. The on star phone still does not work correctly - tell it one number and it repeats something totally different they really need to work on that. Compared the Honda accord and the Toyota Corolla to the Regal. All about the same size just priced more.

Wow
By rush_64 on 02/27/11 23:25 PM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bout the CXL Turbo TO7 a few week ago. Love this car. The car gets up and goes with in reason. As soon as the gas prices jumped, i switched to E85. Getting descent gas milaege sor far. I will run e85 as much as possible. No power loss. I am in my mid fortys looking for a sporty car. I drove the Camaro and was not satified with the interier design. Went over to buick and found the care for me. Sproty and excellent interier design.

I really like this car
By quattro5 on 02/09/11 17:54 PM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is the 1st American sedan I have owned. I have had 3 Accords and 2 Camrys since college between me and my wife. Most recent was 08 Accord. Lease just up so i returned it and got the Regal. Really liked the looks and the incentives being offered were hard to turn down, considering it is my tax dollars at work! Car drives and handles very well. Finish and build quality is excellent. Features far, far exceed my 08 LX-P Accord and I am paying $50 less per month. Handling beats that car also. Far quieter and smoother as well. Yes the car is slightly underpowered but no more so than the 4 cylinder Accords. Reviewers are making way more out of that. Great car so far.

GM has them beat
By carman14 on 02/01/11 07:32 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked up a Buick Regal CXL base, after turning in a solid GM defunct Saturn Aura. Looking for a mid priced car <30k this car beats them all. Interior is fabulous with standard features like heat seats, dual climate, leather, heated mirrors, temp,compass,XM, power seats,lumbar. Exterior standard 18" alloy wheels, fog lights. Car has solid acceleration for commute, quiet interior, no road noise, rides on rails feel, spoiler. Interior sold me in cashmere very luxurious, exterior style does'nt blow me away but elegant. Fit and finish top notch, solid feel with bank vault doors. TG GM still around not many japanese or korean compare to this.

VERY GOOD DEAL FOR THE $$$$$$$$$$$
By weldridge on 01/06/11 09:22 AM (PST)

2011 Buick Regal Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Forget all the hype your read about horsepower/performance. This car delivers good all around power. you certainly can get a speeding ticket. Use common sense when passing. Fit/finish is good. Dealer discounted--you can get a deal.sed manual shift to pass on the interstate--No problem. (Just use common sense when passing)