Our new family Enclave
By FrozenTundra on
2010 Buick Enclave CXL2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
My wife and I have 3 children ages 5, 2, infant and we have previously owned a Town & Country as well as a VW Tourag. We test drove just about all vehicles that seat a family of our size and hands down we enjoyed the Enclave the best. The ride is wonderful and my wife and I fight to drive the Enclave (over the BMW 745Li). The ride is sturdy but sporty and the interior is very quiet and comfortable especially for a crossover type vehicle. Despite some complaints I read during our vehicle research I find the turning radius and overall maneuverability to be excellent. The Enclave takes the many railroad tracks in the area with ease and the electronics features in the Enclave are fantastic.
Favorite Features
We love the On Star, Bluotooth phone, voice control, iPhone music integration and other electronic features very much. The cockpit is very comfortable and I've found even long drives to be quite easy to make in this vehicle. It pulls our heavy boat with ease. Added the optional top luggage rack.
Suggested Improvements
The attachment options for child seats in the 3rd row are somewhat limited and we would prefer a standard type latch connector. The 2nd row seats have a very innovative design making it easy to access third row but it moves while driving if not secured and should auto lock under such conditions.