2010 Buick Enclave - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:
my 2010 Buick Enclave totaled in electrical fire
By fire5 on 02/14/13 10:58 AM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have an attorney because of all the electrical failures. Then last night as I was driving home the car shut off and went up in flames.

What a Rush to drive a Buick Enclave
By joe ciccone on 08/03/10 11:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle, fun to drive, very comfortable. Drove from Montreal QC. to Hallandale FL. and back in 15 days. very powerful on highway. excellent acceleration smooth ride and very very low road noice. Averaged 21 MPG at 80 MPH. Enclave is a huge vehicle and you do not feel tired after driving 14 hours a day. Drove through 100 degree heat, AC. worked well. drove in heavy rain and in foggy mountain conditions and had no problems. 18 wheeler truckers do not intimidate. What a rush.

Buick Enclave
By donna miles on 05/05/10 11:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After owning my Enclave for only 2 months, it went into lock down mode, i had to have it towed to the nearest dealership. I was 1 hour away from home and this was very inconvienent. onstar got a tow service quite fast and found out after 3 days in the shop that there was a short in the wiring behind the passenger seat..The battery is hidden inside of the vehicle and that is also a big problem. On a positive note, I do enjoy driving the vehicle and love the way it looks. I think it is well made and pray that i don't have any more problems like this one again...

Only 16 MPG
By V8A on 04/29/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love the car just do not love the MPG it is giving me. I know it is a heavier car but they should at least give you 18 MPG. Extra weight hurts. Turning on the A/C hurts. If I do both, it only give me 15 MPG. how sad. It looks great exterior and interior, but the MPG are horrible. They should do better.

2010 Buick CX Enclave
By Mary Ann Cosper on 01/05/10 14:42 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful comfortable car, but do not believe fuel mileage sticker like I did--15/20 is all you get. I am very, very disappointed. My Ford and Toyota got exactly or better than sticker. Shame on GM for not doing better. Now I am stuck with an expensive car that gets poor mileage-exactly what I did not want. I thought the car makers were required to put exact mileage on window stickers. Temple,Texas

As good as my marks, not too sure
By calpilot on 12/18/09 17:51 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great Car, very versatile and looks great. We own a white tricoat and the big problem is the metallic plastic bumper paint chips easily. No dice on getting touch up paint from dealer. We were told that vendors are holding back afraid of GM's financial position and they (vendors) don't want to get caught making products for a bankrupt company. Read other reviews around the internet about all parts for repairs being on long back orders because of limited vendor parts. So far all we are in need of is touch up paint, keeping our fingers crossed that will be all.

Very nice crossover
By jl on 12/12/09 19:49 PM (PST)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought it about a month ago, and so far so good. Took it on a long road trip and it was pretty comfy (18 hour drive). Hwy MPG was around 22, which I think will improve over time. XM radio and OnStar are fantastic. Bluetooth is very convenient. Rear backup camera took getting used to, but love it now. Vehicle is 4800 lbs, has very safe, solid feel. Very quiet inside, beautiful outside.

Don't want to get out of it!
By Love my Clave on 10/03/09 21:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Handles quite nicely. Rides like a dream. Quiet and smooth. Found fuel economy reasonable. Sound system great. Nice looking vehicle, very classy at a reasonable price. Looking forward to at least ten years with this vehicle. Still have my Montana van, which is ten years old. Love my Clave.

VERY VERY NICE
By Roy G MO. on 09/29/09 00:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Buick Enclave CX 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

we took a 250 mile highway trip and got 25 mpg wow was that a surprise better then the window sticker posted speed was 60 to 65 mph nice job americans we are proud of what you built

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Buick Enclave in VA is:

$127 per month*