2011 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific S4 model:

Sort Reviews by

Fun car to drive!
By Audi Cars

2011 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

I test drove BMW 3 and 5 series, Infiniti M37 and Mercedes E Class. This car beats them all hands down in terms of pure driving enjoyment. I cannot wait to drive this car everyday, its that good. The acceleration from 0 - 60 will blow you away. It has a lot of power, yet is very smooth and handles extremely well. Its a head turner, I've only had it for a month and had many compliments. The inside is very nicely designed, sound system is incredible and Nav is easy to use. The only thing they forgot on this car was the seat memory!! Drives me nuts. I know you can get seat memory as an option, I just overlooked it. Check this one out, one test drive and you will feel like James Bond.

Favorite Features

Engine, handling, exterior and interior design, sound system! and Nav.

Suggested Improvements

Seat memory, gas mileage was improved from 2009 model but could always be a bit better. I am getting 27-28 on the highway.

Incredible machine S4
By patriot75

2011 Audi S4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

Just got the 2011 Audi S4 for wife. Target price for this fully loaded car was $61+k. Only option left out was automatic rear and manual sun shades. Better to get tint at dealer. Have Mercedes E class that were great cars. While they were nice to drive the S4 is fun to drive. Stability and handling is superb and acceleration will set your hair on fire. Had Porches in the past and the S4 is just like driving a Porsche only with 4 doors. Feels like you are in a fancy go cart with a jet engine and a smooth ride but still feel connected to the road.

Favorite Features

Power and handling

Suggested Improvements

None yet