Loving it
By eplots on
2008 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I've had this vehicle now for about 9 months and completely love it. Mine has most of the extra bells and whistles, and I have been totally spoiled by the features - even the ones I thought I'd never use (keyless entry/start, lane assist, back up camera). With the 21 inch wheels this thing corners and handles more like a sports car than a SUV. But the beefy curb weight (while providing for a sense of security and impervious-ness-ity) definitely makes for less than thrilling accelerations. I expected this though when I bought it, so no surprises there. A few minor issues with squealing brakes and the like have been promptly handled by Audi care and all-in-all I am very happy with my Q7.
Favorite Features
Keyless start/entry. Handling with the 21 inch tires. Look/feel of s-line. Feeling of security. Technological features
Suggested Improvements
Lane assist only works above 35 MPH not sure I agree with that "safety" feature. Cup holder positioning kind of stinks. Back window that opens would be nice. My (yes, I know it's trendy) iPhone has a better navigation system. Wish you could get the back-up camera without it.