Used 2003 Volvo XC90 Consumer Reviews

Used XC90 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...32

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

5th Volvo

SK Love, 05/15/2009
T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

The XC90 was my 5th Volvo. I have loved every Volvo and have but good things to say. I rarely have had to go to service in between my maintenance service. The XC90 is so much fun to drive and get around in. It is quick & a VERY smooth ride. Love it!!

3 out of 5 stars

03 volvo xc90 tranny becomes granny after all this

Flo hernandez, 07/04/2018
2.5T AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Make sure that the transmission is taken care if when purchasing old n have all the records that has been done to the car before purchasing.

5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

My Favorite Car

Vicki, 04/04/2006
T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

Almost the perfect vehicle! I'm in sales so I live in my car...consequently the interior is very important. I would love to have an electronic lumbar support adjustment. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this vehicle. Drives and performs like a dream! I will definitely buy another one when the time comes! I did not like the factory tires however and replaced those with ones that give better ride, handle and wear!

1.63 out of 5 stars

Bad reliabitlity had to get rid ,very disappointed

klosterfrau1, 05/29/2013
T6 AWD 4dr SUV (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 4A)

I was lucky to get this car to 125k almost every month I had it in the shop for all kinds of problems from shocks to spark plug and coils replaced. brakes squeaking and replaced that didn’t fix the problem and the rotors were replaced and still didn’t fix the problem. The transmission gave out and had to be replaced, a piston gave out it was replaced, dashboard lights out , brake lights were out and the mechanic could not find the short so the wiring was replaced but the dash warning came on every time you step on the brakes. It leaks! The gas tank was leaking, then coolant started leaking and then wiper washer fluid started to leak as well. Tsc gave out, electric system warning came on.

Safety with style

comp, 10/31/2003
2.5T Fwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Outstanding daily driver. Easy to navigate in city traffic. Lot's of power when needed. Very comfortable on long trips. Excellent gas mileage.

12345...32