Used 2004 Volvo V70 Wagon Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific V70 model:

VOLVO USA & DEALERS
By John Nitterauer

2004 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Both could care less about customer concerns - spend, spend, spend as the dealer (Sunset in Sarasota) performs expensive and unnecessary work. Volvo USA could care less - no response other than that is a dealer issue! Not just me, but many, many other Volvo owners. Rip off city - those people. Bottom line - little support, you are on your own.

It's not cool, but it's certainly utilitarian.
By J. M.

2004 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.4 Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

This is a fantastic all-around vehicle. It's big and comfy enough for a normal person, can haul whatever you need, can tow as much as a small truck (3300lbs), gets 30mpg on the highway (25mpg mixed), and is fun to drive (5 speed manual transmission.) I'm a Volvo enthusiast, so my opinion is slightly biased. I got this wagon for a really good deal because it needed some body work. I performed the necessary repairs and have put 40000 miles on it in 26 months. Parts are relatively inexpensive if you shop online. Places like FCPEuro and EEuroParts have mostly everything in stock and have fair pricing. RockAuto has a lot of stuff, too. There are several dedicated Volvo forums that cover just about every repair possible. I will continue to drive it and upkeep it until the wheels fall off. It's a very useful, all around good vehicle.

Volvo V70 wagon
By Arthur Neilson

2004 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Great 1st car for my teen driver. 148k and walked out the door for $4,000. Great dealđź‘Ť

Dead Volvo!
By Glenn S.

2004 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.5T Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This was my fourth Volvo. Loved them! But this one died. Maple Hill Volvo in Kalamazoo, MI had it for 5 weeks and could not fix it. No more Volvos for me! Nope, I will never have another Volvo!

Why Do I Want To Sell This Car ??????
By Judy Palmer

2004 Volvo V70 Wagon 2.4 Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. It was purchased new from Phillips Volvo in Virginia Beach in 2004. I feel SO safe in a Volvo, especially their station wagons. We have one too many vehicles in our family and the oldest one has to go! Ouch! It was our fourth Volvo, and I also own a 2009 V70 sapphire gray Volvo (#5). I know the new owners will get as much enjoyment as I did - SAFETY is #1.