Used 2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Consumer Reviews

Used Touareg 2 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...345678

Pros
Cons
2 out of 5 stars

Very poor gas efficiency

bochencz, 07/21/2012
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

If you want to live at the gas station, go and get VW Touareg. Very poor poor poor gasoline efficiency. I don't recommend this car to anybody. It's not worth money you paid.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Great SUV for your money

harumy k, 08/20/2007
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I had been looking around for an SUV since May 2007. I was looking for reliable SUV, preferably a hybrid since you get more miles for your money. I went to check out the Lexus RX 450, Toyota Highlander and the Touareg2. Since I previously had owned an ’03 Jetta and since I never had any problems with the car, I thought of checking out the Volkswagen Touareg2. As soon I sat in the SUV, I knew it was the one for me. It was very comfortable inside and I loved how the outside looked. Compared to the other SUVs in the market, this one had more room inside and I felt safe.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Love this SUV

Susan, 06/04/2008
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at several other SUVs and this was the best buy without a doubt. I love it, it is fun to drive and I am impressed with the fuel economy.

4.38 out of 5 stars

2008 Touareg 2

TOUAREG, 08/08/2008
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my touareg. However at the countryside dealership, the service has been horrible! I could not believe how rude some of the customer service people have been. I wish I had bought the suv at some other place. I have had problems with the fuel gauge, the seat belt cracked piece broke off. So far. However, my friend told me once you buy a German or Japanese vehicle you will never go back to anything else. I got the fully loaded v6 edition. Thanks to edmunds, I got the touareg at cost. The ride is smooth I have the Sirius radio and is the best option ever.

2.88 out of 5 stars

Tire wear

da fonz, 09/30/2008
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Be prepared to replace the tires on this vehicle approximately every 20,000 miles due to the weight of the vehicle and possibly to its design. Volkswagen however does not bear any responsibility for the unusual tire (camber) wear.

1...345678