Used 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Tiguan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

An excellent option

VW Fan, 08/20/2010
SEL 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just get my Tiguan 2 months ago, 2nd VW, my previous was a Passat 2007 with any complains about it, so after the lease end I decide to change it for a Tiguan 4 motion, the safety sensation in the rain and cornering is amazing. The interior details shows great quality. Dynaudio system awesome; and Xenon lights and memory seat as great thing as well.

5 out of 5 stars

Pleasantly Surprised!

Riteon, 08/30/2010
SE 4dr SUV w/Leather (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I religiously research cars so I cross shopped the Audi Q5, VW CC, etc. and was sold on the CC. I never considered to research the Tiguan because I just thought it was too small. I was there to get the CC when I saw this White Gold SEL fully loaded. Took it for a spin and was sold. Bought it right there. Had it for a few days now and still finding things I love about it. I put the car in reverse and was surprised to see the backup camera. I didn't even know it was there till after I bought it. The ride is so smooth and responsive. The interior on the SEL is outstanding. It's nicer than the Audi Q5. I highly recommend this car.

4.63 out of 5 stars

A Great Choice

rchanatry, 05/23/2011
SEL 4Motion 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my 2010 Tiguan SEL4Motion for a year and have driven it through a heavy north east winter. FANTASTIC in all snow conditions with standard Pirreli all seasons. The engine and transmission are flawless. Transmission as smooth as my BMW X3. So many high end features..xenon adaptive headlights w/ turn spot light, electric folding heated mirrors, touchscreen navigation, heated washer nozzles...amazing amenities. My only complaints: 2 minor rattles (seat belt, and ac vent) and Touch screen nav/radio unit freezes after phone call occasionally. (Turn off car, open door, restart fixes it.)