Used 2002 Toyota Tundra 4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Tundra for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

One great truck

Lavinder, 04/04/2002
4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased a new Toyota Tundra 4x4 access cab,v8, last month. Within three weeks, I have put almost 800 miles on it. I was pleased to see that I have been getting a consistent 16 mpg. This is my first vehicle with a motor larger than a 4 cyl. Every chance I get I am feeling the power and acceleration. When I start driving sensibly, I know i will get even higher gas mileage. Titus-Will in Tacoma, WA gave me the best deal with no BS. I was in and out of there in less than an hour. Half of that time I was waiting while Jim Love was finishing up with another customer.

One year post purchase

JEC, 08/15/2002
4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have had my toyota tundra for almost a year now. I love it, it rides like a Lexus. There is no comparing toyota quality with american made vehicles if you did comparisons based on that alone Toyota wins hands down. My only complaint is the difficulty in parking you have with this vehicle. Compared to other vehicle of the same size and class the turning radius is much smaller.

The perfect Alaskan Truck

tundra, 06/29/2005
4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Simply put, my Tundra is a damn good vehicle. It works well in snow, mud, gunk and on highways that have pavement.

Go anywhere Lexus

ex-150, 03/28/2006
4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

After owning 4 Ford trucks I finally gave up and went with the Toyota. This is the best truck I have ever owned. To be fair there have been several recalls and service programs but Toyota has fixed every little problem I've had (new front brake calipers and rotors/ new oxy sensors and manifolds/ new seatbelts). Truck tows my boat no problem and is outstanding off -road! It rides like a Lexus on the Interstate and has handled some pretty rough terrain in the mountains.

Telling it like it is!

ChrisBRLA, 05/08/2004
4dr Access Cab SR5 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great Trucks! Not a truck designed to be the biggest or the strongest on the market. If a person is looking for a truck that is comfortable to drive and built to work hard and last a long time, then this is the one for you. Fuel economy is in line with the others, toyota trucks are not the gas sippers that people think they are! I- Force V8 is a good motor, smooth, strong power delivery, I pull 20' HD trailer with 5500 LB tractor no problem.

12345...6